Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Here's your sign.....

I come in the house and I hear the Hair Dryer running and my Niece Sarah saying "This is NOT what I needed today."

Seems earlier, that Casey decided to test the Water and Electronics theory by dropping the hair Dryer in the Toilet. The Hair Dryer still works......Sarah drops a TAPE RECORDER in the toilet in next. A trip to Staples and a new recorder fix that one.

BUT!!!!

As we're sitting here listening to Sarah peck away on the keyboard, the rest of us are watching Dr. G. Medical Examiner....Dr. G is doing an AUTOPSY on a 3-year old boy. Casey, looks at me and says....

"He died, right?"

Her Boyfriend said, no, he wanted to have his insides examined to see how he was GOING TO die......"Here's your sign!"

Life goes on here on Courthouse Road.........

No comments:

Post a Comment