Sunday, April 29, 2012

Did you steal my bread?!?

Today I made 3 pans of Baked Spaghetti.  One with just plain sauce and cheese for Sarah.  And two loaded with Meat, 1 for a friend and 1 for us.

We took one pan and a loaf of Garlic Bread to our friend's house then returned to put our Bread in the oven. 

Once the Bread was done.  Sarah came in to make her own plate because she "claims" I give her 1/2 the pan.  I probably do.

Anyway, she fixes her plate, I fix mine, then I grabbed 2 slices of bread and headed to my desk. 

The discussion then turned to marital relationships.  My Niece Casey is married and I have been married before.  I won't discuss what we were talking about except to say that Sarah was stating what she will do when she is married and in reality she has NO IDEA what she's going to do until she ACTUALLY gets married!

So, we're discussing this and Sarah says, look my husband isn't DID YOU JUST STEAL MY BREAD?!?

I started laughing and said YEP!

Casey said, you are DEFINITELY our Daddy's child!

Life goes on here on Courthouse Rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment