Thursday, January 16, 2014

Do YOU do your OWN TAXES?

Do you do your own Taxes? Great! Lot's of people do. Let me introduce you to my NEW Tax Website. It works just like other online sites. I DO NOT see your Personal Information and the prices are way cheaper than the other Big Box Companies. Simply click the link below to get to my Site. Then click the Blue Prepare your Return Online Button. That takes you to the Secure Website hosted by Drake Software Company, based in Franklin NC.

Of course, if you think your return is too Difficult to handle yourself, my prices are hundreds of dollars cheaper than all the Big Box Companies. I'm fully licensed in all 50 States and have been doing Taxes since 1983!

Click Here --> http://prep.1040.com/adamsenterprises/

Thank you in advance for your Business!

No comments:

Post a Comment