Sunday, October 26, 2014

The Microwave BURNS the Popcorn

I come home last night and my Nephew Brandon is going to pop some microwave popcorn in my Microwave.  His Sister, Yes MY NIECE, Sarah Rebecca Adams Sunkel proceeds to tell him that he has to stop the microwave 30 seconds before or the microwave will BURN the popcorn to which I say IS NOT TRUE and the argument begins!

Anyone who truly knows me KNOWS that I research Kitchen Appliances to get the very best.  I've been popping popcorn in my microwave for years using the POPCORN BUTTON and NOT ONCE has a SINGLE KERNEL EVER BURNED!

So, today I'm telling Sarah to TRUST my Microwave and she says NO!  She does her usual stopping the microwave 30 seconds early thus leaving MANY UNPOPPED KERNELS in the bag.

5 minutes later, I grab a bag, put it in the microwave, press the POPCORN BUTTON and proceed to tell her that I am going to PROVE HER WRONG!  She said, WE ARE WATCHING A MOVIE! and goes to her room with her NOT FULLY POPPED POPCORN.

When the POPCORN CYCLE ENDS with the BEEEEEP - I go get my Bag of Popcorn, grab a bowl and go into her room, OPEN THE BAG in front of her and CHALLENGE HER to FIND JUST ONE BURNT KERNEL!

She COULD NOT as I knew she WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO because my Microwave is a SENSOR MICROWAVE OVEN and thus KNOWS NOT TO BURN THE POPCORN!

She said well IT SMELLS BURNT to which I said SMELLING BURNT IS NOT BURNT!  YOU LOSE!

I submit PROOF in the following picture!






Life Goes On Here On Courthouse Road!

No comments:

Post a Comment