Saturday, February 14, 2009

It can only happen at Wal-Mart

Saw this online and thought it was funny enough to share....

Yesterday I was buying 2 large bags of Purina dog chow at WalMart for my 4 dogs...

I was about to check out when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog. What did she think... that I had an elephant?!?!

Since I had little else to do; on impulse, I told her no I didn't have a dog, that I was starting the Purina diet again; although I probably shouldn't because I ended up in hospital last time. On the bright side though, I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in the Intensive Care Ward with tubes coming out of every hole in my body and IV's in both arms. I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat 1 or 2 every time you feel hungry and that the food is nutritionally complete so I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was enthralled with my story by now.)

Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food had poisoned me? I told her no, I had stopped in the middle of the parking lot to lick my butt and a car hit me.

I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard!!

Wal-Mart won't let me shop there anymore.

Life goes on here on Courthouse Road

No comments:

Post a Comment