Friday, May 4, 2012

I need your help

Again, I have to get out of my chair....(M= Me -- P = Pat, My Sister)

Riiinnnnngg!

M - Hello?
P - I need your help.
M - Why?
P - I can't get the TV to turn off.
M - Just press TV and then Power on the Remote.
P - I did that and the screen says Cable and turns blue
M - You're pressing the Cable and then Power.  Press TV and then Power
P - I can't get it to work.
M - OK, I'll be up there in a second
P - OK, Bye.

I walk up there, and she says I don't know how Mama does it.  (Mom presses TV and then Power, that's how!)

I take the remote and go See?  TV and then Power.  Amazingly, the TV goes off! 

P - How did you do that?
M - I pressed TV and then Power, like this.  I turn the TV on and off about 5 times.

I told her on the way out of the house that I was posting this.  I still don't think she actually understands the concept.

Life goes on here on Courthouse Rd

No comments:

Post a Comment