Friday, May 4, 2012

WHY does she INSIST on telling me things I ALREADY know???

I'm sitting at home tonight relaxing watching Looney Tunes when......

Riiiiiiinnnng!  Caller ID shows it's my Mom's House.

(M= Me -- P=Pat, My Sister)

M - Hello?
P - Are you working tomorrow?
M - Yes
P - Well, if you go over on Broad Street, you're going to have a lot of detours because the President is coming to town.
M - (I'm thinking - Does she think these things up - oh yeah, the news just went off) I know this, I've known it all week.
P - Oh.  Well has Sarah left or did she have the day off.
M - No.  She leaves at 6am tomorrow.
P - Oh, Well she's going to have to get up early then.
M - (Thinking to myself - You think??) We got it covered.
P - Oh, well I'll talk to you later.

Wow, I feel so much more enlightened.  NOT!

Now, back to relaxing.

Life goes on here on Courthouse Rd

No comments:

Post a Comment