Saturday, November 7, 2015

You can't make this stuff up!

This morning we go to Waffle House for Breakfast.

I ordered my usual 2 Eggs, scrambled, Hash Browns Covered and Chunked, Bacon well done and white toast.

Now, My Niece Sarah Rebecca Sunkel​ used to work at Waffle House and she's looking at me with a puzzled look on her face after I placed my order. We showed her on the Menu what Covered and Chunked meant.

Now, here's the good part!

Sarah orders the Cheese and Eggs Breakfast and then tells the Waitress that she doesn't want cheese in her eggs!  WHAT!?!?

The Waitress then points to the menu and says, then you want the 2 Egg Breakfast which is cheaper.

This one ranks right up there with the time she was at IHOP and told the Waitress there she didn't want all the pork, she just wanted Bacon!

Life goes on here on Courthouse Road!

No comments:

Post a Comment